Poor Emma has caught some sort of funk. She woke up around 4:30 this morning crying and needing to use the potty. When I touched her she was on fire. Fevers scare me, they scare me even more with Emma though. A few years ago Emma had a Grand Mal seizure. This was not a febrile seizure. They have no answers as to why…they did tell me though that she may not ever have another, or she may have more. It’s basically a wait and see thing.
They told me though, that I did need to be careful when she had fevers that should could be more prone to have a febrile seizure.
It really sucks to not know why things happen. Just like my issues…the no answer kills me. They increased my medication to 75mg and there has been no change. The only change is now it is a lot harder for me to get up in the morning. I have a constant hangover feeling. The headache is there day in and day out.
I had to call and reschedule tomorrows appointment with the Rheumatologist since Emma is ill. I will now be going in next Thursday. That sucks, but Emma is more important.
So, if you were counting on an update tomorrow, there will be none. BUT, I have a lot of awesome giveaways going right now!! Make sure you enter them all because they are all very cool!
- Two $50 Sam’s Club Gift Cards Giveaway!
- Wow! Wow! “Wubbzy! Goes Green” Giveaway!
- Simple Organized Sanity, Organizing with Kids Coaching Session Giveaway!
- Seventh Generation “Disinfecting Cleaning Kit” Review and Giveaway!
- Complete Harry Potter paperback box set (books 1-7) Giveaway!
- UPrinting Vinyl Banner Giveaway
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 4 Considerations to Make When Choosing an Insurance for Your Family - June 9, 2021
- Building A New Home, Or Remodeling A Home? - May 30, 2021
- What’s Hospice Mean, And How Do You Handle It? - May 30, 2021