This Wordless Wednesday I am posting a photo of an injury caused by fireworks.
A warning for all of you parents to be very careful. This injury was caused when a 100 shot (or larger) firework fell over and began firing in all directions.
There was nothing anyone could do to stop it. We all ran and tried to shield the children as we ourselves were getting hit and burned. Morgan got hit in her chest. You’ll notice that it skimmed her skin cutting it open. Now, had she been turned, imagine what could have happened! That could have went straight into her body!
The photo was taken a few days after the accident. This was several years ago, but is still fresh in my head. Be careful people!
OH and to add to this story, I was riding in a car on the 4th and I was maybe 17? The window was down and I was shot in the head with a bottle rocket! Watch where your shooting those things people! Also, leave the big guns to the pros and still watch out. It can malfunction at anytime!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Benefits of Dual Diagnosis Treatment - January 25, 2023
- How to Help Family With Mental Health Issues? - January 3, 2023
- A Perfect Cup of Coffee Every Time – The Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffeehouse+ Is A Perfect Christmas Gift! - December 20, 2022