Winter can be so harsh on your skin. I am one of those people that will get ashy, and I also get dry cracked hands. It is ugly and it is painful. My girls also suffer the hardships of winner skin. They get the chapped skin like me, but the youngest two also suffer from eczema. No fun….
I feel in love with Aquaphor many years ago. The main reason? My tattoos. I am a horrible healer and have always used a combination of Lanolin at first and then Aquaphor as I healed. It works wonders for me. Aquaphor is so hydrating and it gives your skin this feeling of protection.
I have a feeling I will be going through a lot of Aquaphor this winter!
We recently had the opportunity to try the following products from Aquaphor:
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment is a dermatologist and pediatrician trusted product that helps protect and relieve dry, cracked skin. It provides effective soothing relief for dry skin and its mild formula is safe for external use on your baby’s delicate, sensitive skin.
- Aquaphor Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo is a pediatrician-recommended cleanser that gently cleanses both skin and hair. Enriched with soothing chamomile and provitamin B5, the tear-free formula is specially designed and clinically proven to be mild enough for baby’s sensitive skin.
The Aquaphor Healing Ointment is pretty fantastic! It is actually a product that I always keep on hand. This is what I use on my tattoos, my dry chapped hands, my cracked skin on my feet (hey, I’m old…), my kids, I use it for everything! There is no overpowering perfume scent to it, it is just good stuff that works!
The Aquaphor Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo is perfect for my girls. They do not complain about an itchy dry scalp when they use it. It is extremely gentle and can be used on the whole body.
Aquaphor is a brand that I trust and use.
One Not So Average Mama reader will win A $50 Visa gift card, Aquaphor Healing Ointment, Baby Healing Ointment, & Baby Wash & Shampoo.
MAIN ENTRY: Visit and like the Aquaphor Facebook Page and tell us what you are doing to prepare for the climate changes and how Aquaphor can help. Comment on my post here with a link to your Facebook comment to enter to win!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow Aquaphor on Twitter @AquaphorUS
- Tweet about this giveaway: “I entered to win Aquaphor products and a $50 GC @stitchblade @AquaphorUS #Giveaway http://wp.me/prmOk-5mH ” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on November 25th, 2012.
I received the products mentioned above, as well as a $50 gift card to facilitate my participation in this review and giveaway. All opinions are my own and not other compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- A Catastrophic Car Crash Can Lead To PTSD: Recognize These Symptoms? - September 17, 2021
- What Is the Difference Between Preventive and Preservative Bridge Maintenance? - September 1, 2021
- 7 Tips for Surviving Wisdom Tooth Extraction - August 26, 2021