Summer is definitely here! I told you that we are trying to make this the best summer ever! The time goes by so quickly! We are going to try to cram in as much as we can. Pool parties, sleepovers, roller skating, water parks, camping, hiking, sight seeing, museums and even a backyard chicken raising class! We have so much planned!
What sorts of things do you have in mind for the summer? We are going to make a summer bucket list. I plan to post it to the blog. A busy summer can sometimes leave us with little time to cook. This is why will be sure to keep some easy meals on hand like Tombstone Pizza. Wouldn’t it be awesome to win a years worth of Tombstone Pizza? Then I wouldn’t have to worry about feeding a ton of kids that are sure to be hanging out this summer.
To celebrate the fun and help you celebrate summer, we are throwing a Pinterest Party! Come join in, Pin and Repin and you could win a year’s supply of Tombstone Pizza!
Here are the details:
Join the #GrabSummerFun Pinterest Party from June 15, 2012 – July 2, 2012. We are giving away a year’s worth of Tombstone Pizza!
- Sign into your Pinterest account or if you do not have a Pinterest account, visit Pinterest.com to request an invitation to register for a free account. There may be a waiting period in between when you request membership and when you are issued an invitation.
- Create a #GrabSummerFun board on your Pinterest page. The title of your board must contain #GrabSummerFun.
- “Pin” five (5) summer fun and party ideas (Party Decor, 4th of July Fun and Treats, Summer Fun, etc.) on the #GrabSummerFun Pinterest Board, and tag each “pin” with hashtag “#GrabSummerFun” in the description.
- Grab one image from our #GrabSummerFun Pinterest Board of Tombstone Pizza or Drumstick Ice Cream and Pin it to yours with the hashtag.
- Come back and submit your name, email address and your #GrabSummerFun Pinterest Board link to bit.ly/grabsummerfunp (the linky on the party host’s RSVP post).
I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Nestle #CBias #SocialFabric. All opinions are my own. #GrabSummerFun
Girl on Fire
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Benefits of Dual Diagnosis Treatment - January 25, 2023
- How to Help Family With Mental Health Issues? - January 3, 2023
- A Perfect Cup of Coffee Every Time – The Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffeehouse+ Is A Perfect Christmas Gift! - December 20, 2022
Leave a Reply