It’s probably no secret that I am an animal lover, especially dogs. I know you have seen Daisy the Red Heeler, Molly the tiny Chihuahua, Lady the old Chihuahua and now we have a new member of the family…
Cute little guy right?
Well that little guy is going to be a massive beast. He is an Anatolian Shepherd/Great Pyrenees mix. This is a specific breed mix for a livestock guardian dog. I want to make sure he, as well as all of the other dogs stay healthy, so I’m checking my bag. I always thought all dog food was the same. Then you talk to people and you learn more and more and sometimes it is preference and sometimes it is actually better. I’m looking for the better. My dogs are important! 3 of our dogs are rescues, two of which were very sick when we got them. It’s our duty to make sure our animals are safe and healthy.
Healthy pets need healthy food. Natural food is always best in my opinion, for us as well as our furry friends. I just recently learned about Wellness® Pet Food (store locator). Some of the things I have learned is that they use natural, high-quality proteins and fats in their dog food recipes. Not only that, the Wellness Natural Pet Food also include fruits and vegetables which provides natural vitamins, minerals and other benefits. Blueberries and cranberries are high in antioxidants.
Wellness® Complete Health® Recipes include:
- Live Active Probiotics – Added after the cooking process to promote a healthy intestinal tract and overall digestive health at guaranteed levels.
- Essential Vitamins & Minerals – Designed for cellular health, immunity and disease resistance.
- Rigorous Safety Testing – A Quality Assurance program that maintains strict standards for food safety.
These are all things that are important to me. I want my pets to each live a long healthy life. They are a part of our family and I want to give them the very best I can. I hope you will #checkyourbag as well! You can learn a lot by visiting the Naturally Well Pet community! Also, you can follow along on Facebook by liking the Wellness Pet Food Facebook page.
This is a sponsored post, however all views expressed are my own
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- How to Increase Your Earning Potential and Further Your Career - October 17, 2020
- Planning Ahead for the Future - October 17, 2020
- 3 Keys to Remember When Defending Yourself Against False Accusations of Sexual Misconduct - October 15, 2020