I know you love Nicholas Sparks, if you don’t then you must not have a heart. Nicholas Sparks has brought us great stories like The Notebook and Dear John. Now we have THE LONGEST RIDE, which centers on the star-crossed love affair between Luke, a former champion bull rider looking to make a comeback, and Sophia, a college student who is about to embark upon her dream job in New York City’s art world.
Their relationship is tested by the conflicting paths they both face. Sophia and Luke make an unexpected connection with Ira, whose memories of his own decades-long romance with his beloved wife deeply inspire the young couple. Spanning generations and two intertwining love stories, THE LONGEST RIDE explores the challenges and infinite rewards of enduring love.
Opens in theaters on April 10th!
Starring: Britt Robertson, Scott Eastwood, Jack Huston, Oona Chaplin, and Alan Alda
Directed by: George Tillman, Jr.
Watch for a giveaway related to this film next week right here on Not So Average Mama!
- Like The Longest Ride on Facebook
- Follow on Twitter, Google+, Instagram
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Visit the Official Website
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Seeking Compensation for Your Injuries: Who Can Be Held Liable for an Uber Accident? - July 1, 2020
- The ABCDE Rule: 5 Early Warning Signs of Malignant Melanoma - July 1, 2020
- Early Childhood Development - June 30, 2020