Last year I had the awesome pleasure of attending the Lone Star Circus. The Lone Star Circus is a Dallas-based non-profit circus. The shows are at the Dallas Children’s Theatre, which is very nice place. Small so you feel more involved with the show.
This is a different kind of circus. The only animals involved in the Lone Star Circus that I attended were dogs. The rest is all acrobatics, clowns, magicians and much more. It was fantastic and left my kids in absolute aww! I can not wait to go again this year.
General Show Information
LONE STAR CIRCUS presents CIRQUE BANQUISTÉ!, a breathtaking, family friendly, circus extravaganza that illuminates the imagination with performances from an international galaxy of circus superstars. Acrobats, aerialists, hand balancers, jugglers, clowns and contortionists perform together to create the most sensational circus extravaganza DFW
has ever seen. BANQUISTÉ!, a shimmering spectacular of awe-inspiring proportions, celebrates the end of 2012 and the dawn of the New Year. This dazzling new production features celebrated artists from all over the world including Argentina, Chile, Cuba, Russia and the United States.
From the moment the curtain opens, you’ll be swept away on an emotion-stirring, magical journey. Stars of this all-new LONE STAR CIRCUS production include…
- From Chile, the joyous and colorful canine antics of The Cartoon Poodles;
- From Cuba, the awe-inspiring and elegant hand balancing of Ricardo Sosa;
- From Russia, the extraordinary and mesmerizing award-winning juggling of Gena Cristiani;
- From Atlanta, Matt Richardson’s exciting and inventive spins on the ground and in the air.
- From Argentina, the amazing and spectacular acrobatics of The Laurino Brothers.
- From Dallas, the energizing and beautiful Jesse Patterson and her twirling hula hoops;
- From Russia, the mind-boggling and subtle rolla-rolla equilibriums of Kirill Rebkovets;
- From Chicago, the striking and balletic aerial choreography of the graceful Simone Marina Lazar;
- From Pittsburgh, the zany comedy of the international ambassador of Giggleland, Mr. Gordoon;
- And from Dallas, all-time favorite queen and king of laughter, Slappy and Monday!
- Thursday December 27, 7:30 pm
- Friday December 28, 7:30 pm
- Saturday December 29, 2:00 pm, 7:30 pm
- Sunday December 30, 2:00 pm, 7:30 pm
- Monday December 31, 6:30 pm
- Tuesday January 1, 2:00 pm
Rosewood Center for Family Arts (Dallas Children’s Theater)
5938 Skillman Street
Dallas, TX 75231
Tickets for LONE STAR CIRCUS range from $20-$46. Tickets are available by calling 214.740.0051, or visiting online at www.lonestarcircus.org. For group sales information, contact Mark Doyle at email@example.com or 214.237.2515.
There is a 10% discount available for purchases at www.LoneStarCircus.org. Families may use the code LSC at checkout. Good for any performance.
One Not So Average Mama reader will win 4 Tickets to see the show on Thursday, December 27, 7:30PM.
Giveaway will end on December 14th, 2012
a Rafflecopter giveaway
My family received tickets to attend the show, no compensation was received and all opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- How Single Mums Can Make Some Extra Money Online - June 13, 2021
- 4 Considerations to Make When Choosing an Insurance for Your Family - June 9, 2021
- Building A New Home, Or Remodeling A Home? - May 30, 2021