Beautiful Skin, As Nature Intended Introducing Lexli International, Pure Aloe Vera-Based Skincare to Heal & Rejuvenate Skin!
Lexli’s 30-Day Starter Kit is an easy, inexpensive way to try our skincare line and make sure it’s right for you. Each kit provides a month’s supply of products featured as a part of Lexli’s Simple 4-Step System. Included in the travel-friendly kit is: Aloe-Based Cleansing Lotion (2 oz.), Aloe-Based AloeGlyC® Renewing Exfoliant (0.50 oz.), Aloe-Based Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 for Normal to Dry Skin (0.50 oz.), Aloe-Based Tone and Balance (2 oz), Aloe-Based Night Moisturizer (0.5 oz).Starter Kit Price: $84
Lexli skincare products are available at select spas, physician offices and salons. To purchase products or to find a listing of participating retailers, visit www.lexli.com. Because Lexli is unlike any other over-the-counter skincare brand, it is advised that consumers use the product line under the guidance of a licensed skincare expert.
About Lexli International, Inc.
Lexli International, Inc. skincare company provides pharmaceutical-grade, potent Aloe-based skincare products to international skincare professionals and consumers. Founded in 1996 by Dr. Ahmed Abdullah, a board-certified plastic surgeon and nationally recognized aloe researcher, Lexli® offers a line of professional skin care products created to achieve healthier, younger-looking skin. All Lexli product formulations, including AloeGlyC®, the brand’s patented and celebrated daily exfoliant, and the Lexli Acne Kit, the most potent and focused over-the counter acne treatment available, are developed with certified organic, pharmaceutical-grade aloe vera as their principal ingredient. Formulations incorporate additional natural ingredients, including pH-balanced humectants, masking agents, protectants and botanicals. For more information, please visit www.lexli.com.
Skincare cannot be mentioned without the name Dr. Ahmed Abdullah, board-certified plastic surgeon and founder of Lexli. Dr. Abdullah is among the pioneers who began the practice of utilizing pharmaceutical-grade aloe in their plastic surgery practice for the treatment of skin damage, including burns, scars and lesions. “When it comes to skin care, ‘less is more’ is a mantra repeated by experts, no matter how often new and improved technologies are introduced,” says Dr. Abdullah. “Long known for its healing properties, aloe vera has been proven to produce restorative and medicinal effects. Lexli offers results-driven products with high technology formula and a cocktail of essential ingredients to ensure optimal skin health post-treatment and beyond.”
Why Aloe Vera?
Aloe Vera is a nutritional powerhouse, it contains over 75 nutrients such as minerals, amino acids, and a number of vitamins including B12, enzymes and more. Aloe Vera is currently the only known natural source of vitamin B12.
Key health benefits and uses of aloe vera:
- The common advantages of aloe vera include moisturizing dry skin and maintaining the healthy skin
- A natural anti-inflammatory, aloe cleanses gently and penetrates deep into the tissue to heal damaged skin
- Products that contain aloe vera contain high concentration of a curative agent which is useful for the skin
- It is the best moisturizer that keeps the skin flexible by providing oxygen to the skin cells improving the synthesis and strength of skin’s tissue
- Lexli product formulations also utilize vitamins and other proven effective ingredients to achieve healthier, younger-looking skin regardless of skin type, tone or age
One reader will win one Lexli Starter Kit with a retail value of: $84.00! The contest is only open to entrants in the 50 United States
Main Entry: Visit Lexli and check out the products. Leave a comment here letting me know which one you are most interested in trying.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Become a friend of Lexli on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade The Lexli 30-Day Skin Care Starter Kit Giveaway! http://bit.ly/f0LNG3 #Giveaway #Win” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on April 20th, 2011.
No compensation was received for this post. All content was provided by KMR Communications, Inc.