Just wanted to update everyone and let you know that I am currently working with Bluebird.com. I will be blogging about Bluebird.com as I learn how it works and what it has to offer. If you are a Walmart shopper, then you may have seen some people giving out info about Bluebird.com in the stores. In fact, that is how I first learned about it.
Bluebird.com is a checking and debit alternative, brought to us by American Express and Walmart. I’m about to start using it myself and will be posting about it as I learn how it all works and also about the features and benefits that come with using Bluebird.com. You can make Direct Deposits, pay bills online, add even add checks with the Bluebird mobile app. I read that you can also set up Sub-Accounts, which is great for helping my teen learn about money management.
Best part I read so far? There are no annual, monthly, or overdraft fees and no minimum balance requirements! I like that! Also, it comes with American Express Customer Service that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Opening a Bluebird Account does not require a credit review.
- Add all or part of your paycheck or government payments with Direct Deposit
- Add checks with the Bluebird mobile app on your iPhone® or AndroidTMdevice
- Transfer money from your checking or savings account
- Add cash at virtually any Walmart checkout register
Making payments looks like it will be very easy! Check out these points:
- Pay any bill – from your car payment to your phone bill – at no fee*
- Save money and time – no stamps, envelopes, or trips to the Post Office
- Make payments at Bluebird.com or on the go with the Bluebird mobile app
Need to pull out some cash? No problem!
- No-fee MoneyPass ATM withdrawals for Direct Deposit Customers*
- Bluebird members never pay surcharge fees at MoneyPass ATMs, including Money Center Express machines at Walmart (a $2 Amex network fee will apply unless you have Direct Deposit)
I look forward to learning more about Bluebird.com and helping you to learn more about it as well!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored campaign. All opinions are my own. I will post an honest review of the services provided.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 4 Considerations to Make When Choosing an Insurance for Your Family - June 9, 2021
- Building A New Home, Or Remodeling A Home? - May 30, 2021
- What’s Hospice Mean, And How Do You Handle It? - May 30, 2021