Normally,I have to use two casserole dishes to cook the full recipe. Using the 15.3 in 3.9 US qt Rectangular Roaster from Lodge Stoneware allowed me to make the whole 5lb bag of Red Potatoes in one dish! Clean up was easy peasy too! I HATE dishes! Thankfully I have a few children that love to do dishes, well…maybe not loooooove.
So, I’m a photographer, but I am not a food photographer…
- 1 5lb bag of Red Potatoes
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 white onion, chopped
- Shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Optional, crumbled bacon
- Wash Red Potatoes, do not peel. Once clean boil til cooked and soft enough to mash.
- Place the stick of butter and onions in a microwave safe bowl and microwave until the butter is melted and the onions are soft.
- While Onions are cooking, place potatoes in a casserole dish.
- Pour melted butter and cooked onions over potatoes and mash with a masher or fork.
- Add mayonnaise and ranch dressing and mix well.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of the potatoes, we use a lot!
- If desired, sprinkle cooked and crumbled bacon over top.
- Bake in 400 degree oven until cheese it melted.
- Bakeware – These oven-to-tableware dishes are perfect for everything from every day entertaining to special occasions.
- Cookware – Enameled Cast Iron is beautiful, durable and retains heat extremely well.
I love the Red, Blue and White! This is display worthy, doesn’t need to be hidden in a cabinet! Rewards members earn one e-sticker for every qualifying $10 ticket spend. Spend $20 and you will earn two e-stickers and so on. E-stickers are automatically earned in your Rewards account. You can then use your e-stickers to collect some fantastic Lodge Cookware and Bakeware until January 27th. 2014.
Signing up for a Market Street Rewards account is easy! No keeping track of stickers, it is all stored in your account! You also will receive fantastic coupons when you sign up for a Rewards account from Market Street!
I am blogging as part of the Market Street Bloggers. I am receiving compensation for my participation, but all opinions are 100% my own. Mama can’t be bought.