Comments are now closed!I have super duper dry skin. Like ashy! I’m not really into too many perfumed lotions. I like natural stuff that does not irritate my skin. Skin FreeTM is just that, natural. Natural and awesome actually!No man wants to snuggle up to a dry, cracking woman! They want a silky soft woman to cuddle up with! If your gettin’ hitched you need great skin!
Skin FreeTM sent me their Basic Four Gift Set to try out. The Basic Four Gift Set comes with:
- One Super Moisture Body Balm
- One After Shower Moisture Spritz
- One Niaouli Butter Stick
- A bar of Extra Moisturizing Soap
It retails for $35.00. It is perfect for someone with fragrance allergies, pregnant moms, diabetics, dialysis patients, after chemo or radiation therapy, or for anyone with really dry skin (like me). It is also safe for all ages.
I love everything in the set. My favorite though, is the After Shower Moisture Spritz. You just spray it on after you shower and towel dry it in to your skin. It leaves my skin feeling super silky and soft.
I love that I can use these products on my children as well and not worry about skin reactions. No over-powering scents are a huge plus as well.
The Niaouli Butter Stick is amazing for super dry cracking skin! It’s fantastic! Be sure to check out the Skin Free Blog for more information as well!
They have several other products that I am dying to try. Want to try some yourself? Of course you do…
Skin Free wants to give one lucky reader a $30 gift certificate! They have so many products that I am sure you will find something you want to try. They also offer free shipping on orders of $25.00 or more!
Main Entry: Visit Skin Free and browse the shop. Find something you really want to try. Come back here and leave a comment telling me what it is.
Bonus Entries: Main Entry must be completed before Bonus Entries.
- Join the Skin Free Mailing List. The sign up is located on the left of the site. Leave a comment after doing so.
- Sign up for my Enews and Updates, located in the upper right sidebar. Comment letting me know you have done this.
- Email this giveaway to your friends and family and CC it to me at brandy [at] notsoaveragemama [dot] com. Comment for your entry after doing so.
- Digg this post with the button located below. Comment here with your user name.
- Tweet about this giveawy on Twitter @stitchblade
This giveaway will end August 12, 2009
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Benefits of Dual Diagnosis Treatment - January 25, 2023
- How to Help Family With Mental Health Issues? - January 3, 2023
- A Perfect Cup of Coffee Every Time – The Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffeehouse+ Is A Perfect Christmas Gift! - December 20, 2022