Banks are always trying to get you to sign up for their services. They offer all sorts of perks and rewards, but it can be hard to know if they’re really worth it.
Chime is a new kind of bank that offers a unique approach to banking, and they’re giving away $100 to new customers who sign up for an account with them. Here’s why you should take them up on their offer.
- No Monthly Fees: One of the biggest advantages of signing up for a Chime bank account is that there are no monthly fees. This means that you’ll never have to worry about paying a fee just for having an account with them. Most other banks charge a monthly service fee, so this alone can save you a lot of money over time.
- Get Paid Early: With Chime, you can get paid up to 2 days early when you set up direct deposit with your employer. This means that if you get paid on Friday, you could have access to your funds as early as Wednesday. That’s a huge benefit if you need access to your money sooner rather than later.
- Automatically Save When You Spend: One of the biggest hurdles to saving money is actually getting into the habit of doing it regularly. With Chime, you can automate your savings by setting up rounding rules. This means that every time you make a purchase, the amount will be rounded up to the nearest dollar and deposited into your savings account. For example, if you spend $7.50 at the grocery store, $0.50 will be deposited into your savings account. Over time, this can really add up!
- Get $100 When You Sign Up: As an added bonus, Chime is currently offering $100 to new customers who open an account with them and set up direct deposit. This is a great way to get started with Chime and start saving money right away!
There are many reasons why you should sign up for a Chime bank account, but the four reasons listed above are some of the most compelling ones.
If you’re looking for an alternative to traditional banking, then Chime is definitely worth checking out! Plus, who doesn’t love getting free money? Sign up today and start saving!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Santa Switched Up His Snack Choice This Year & We’re Here For It! Plus A Giveaway! - November 30, 2022
- Alcohol-Free Mocktails for Your Next Holiday Party - November 21, 2022
- Tree Maintenance: 5 Pruning Mistakes to Avoid - November 5, 2022