Comments are now closed. I will announce a winner soon!
Sentimental Silver uses pure silver (.999%) to create beautiful pendants. They are completely handmade using recycled silver.Each pendant is customized with your text of choice – so you could use this as a beautiful custom keepsake with your wedding date! You could also have it customized with your husband’s and child’s name. There is no limit to what you could have made at Sentimental Silver!
“Some of my earliest memories are of playing dress up with my Grandmother’s jewelry, and over 30 years later I still find playing dress up just as much fun” says Christi Farr Johnstone, owner of Sentimental Silver ®.
With a lifelong love of crafts, fashion, art, design and all things girly, Christi started Sentimental Silver ® in 2005 and launched her website, www.sentimentalsilver.com, in June 2006. Christi has created a full line of jewelry that women will find versatile and easy to wear for casual or formal occasions. She has combined her lifelong love of crafts and fashion to design pieces that women of all ages can enjoy.
Christi lives in Phoenix (she’s a fourth generation native) with her husband Rick and daughter Isabella.
Christi want’s to give one reader a Personalized Tiny Tag ($35 Value). She is also giving my readers 20% off any order with the coupon code “SALE”.
Want to win?
Main Entry: Visit Sentimental Silver and browse the site. Come back here and leave a comment telling me what you liked best.
- Follow Sentimental Silver and me on Twitter, then tweet this: “@stitchblade @SentimentalSilv Great Giveaway http://tinyurl.com/m3yhvk” -Then comment here with the Tweet URL.
- Blog about this giveaway, comment here with the link
- Add my “Getting Hitched” button (located in the side bar) to your site and comment linking me to where it is.
- Fave on Technorati by clicking that little button under this post. Comment letting me know.
- Stumble by clicking the button below this post. Comment letting me know.
This giveaway ends on July 23, 2009
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Benefits of Dual Diagnosis Treatment - January 25, 2023
- How to Help Family With Mental Health Issues? - January 3, 2023
- A Perfect Cup of Coffee Every Time – The Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffeehouse+ Is A Perfect Christmas Gift! - December 20, 2022