You know, I had never even considered the dangers of a flat screen T.V. and kids. The thought has never crossed my mind. I had certainly never heard of a TV Safety Initiative. I just learned that a child is killed every three weeks from an unsecured TV. It’s a very real danger that I don’t think that many of us have thought about. Think about this, every 45 minutes a child visits an emergency room due to a TV tip-over related injury. EVERY 45 MINUTES!
- Between 2000 and 2011, 215 fatalities have resulted from TV tip-over
- An estimated 17,000 people each year, the majority of which are children, are treated for injuries from TV tip-overs
A simple way to prevent this? A Sanus Flat Screen T.V. Tilting Mount! Not only do they look great and take up less space, but they could prevent a death or injury! I am sure you will agree that the safety of our children is important. Isn’t it great that there are simple options out there to help us have safer homes?
SANUS TV Mounting Tips:
- Easy 1, 2, 3 installation with a wall template to ensure even placement
- Online video walk through of simple installation available at any time
- No additional tools necessary – all required installation hardware is included in package
- Live customer support available 6 days a week
SANUS and I would like to encourage you to join their efforts and advocate mounting of flat panel TV’s in your homes! I would love for you to share this post with your friends and family!
SANUS has also offered a wonderful giveaway for my readers!
SANUS would like to offer one Not So Average Mama reader a complimentary flat panel SANUS TV Tilting Mount! The reader can receive a mount that fits their respective TV. Please note that this will not include the actual installation of the equipment. Please allow the Rafflecopter form a moment to load completely to enter.
Giveaway will end on June 20th, 2013!
I will also be receiving the product featured above from SANUS to help make my home safer for my children. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Seeking Compensation for Your Injuries: Who Can Be Held Liable for an Uber Accident? - July 1, 2020
- The ABCDE Rule: 5 Early Warning Signs of Malignant Melanoma - July 1, 2020
- Early Childhood Development - June 30, 2020