This giveaway has ended. The winning comment was comment #133
Yesterday I talked about the new Sam’s Club portal site called Holidays Made Simple. I also pointed out the Deal of the Day feature which I think is fabulous! From November 4 to December 24, Sam’s Club will be offering a specific deal every day. These discounted prices are only available online and can not be found in the stores.
Today’s Deal of the Day is something my family could really use. We have a trip coming up after the Holidays to visit family in Michigan. My luggage is trashed. It has been used so many times and really is just torn up. Todays Deal of the Day is HEYS 4WD® Spinner Luggage – Black – 2 pc.
Four-wheel Spinner luggage made from a Polycarbonate composite, Heys 4WD® uses Japanese made wheels. Polycarbonate is the same material used in the making of bullet-proof glass and is both durable and so flexible that, when under stress, it flexes to absorb the impact, then flexes back to its original shape.
One of the few hard-sided luggage types that can expand for up to 25% more space, this luggage also offers wheels that allow for such fluid motion that it will seem the luggage is gliding on its own power. For easy packing and storing, this luggage also features a push-button telescopic handle system and a fully-lined interior with a divider. Now that airlines are becoming more restrictive on allowable weight, this lightweight luggage set is the best choice for allowing you to pack everything you need.
The Flexibility of the CompuEZ increases the durability of this luggage. High quality, flexible plastics are used so that the outer shell can flex to absorb the force of the impact and thus preventing any cracking. The shell then flexes back to its original shape. The CompuEZ can be pushed or pulled on two wheels as well as being moved on 4. In addition, Heys 4WD® luggage is manufactured with built-in TSA lock to allow security personnel to inspect and re-lock your luggage if necessary without having to break your lock.
Check out these specifications!
- The World’s Lightest Spinner Luggage
- 4 wheel Spinner luggage Set
- 2 pc. set contains 26” suitcase and CompuEZ business/laptop case
- Made from a Polycarbonate composite
- Durable and flexible: When under stress, it flexes to absorb the impact and then afterwards flexes back to its original shape
- Expandable up to 25% more space
- Push-button telescopic handle system
- Fully-lined interior with a divider
- Built-in TSA lock
- Color: Black
Dimensions and Weight:
- Business/Laptop Case Dimensions: 15’ x 15” x 8”
- Business/Laptop Case Weight: 6 lbs.
- 26” Suitcase Dimensions: 26” x 16” x 10”
- 26″ Suitcase Weight: 9 lbs.
This set would be durable enough to handle our crazy life! Quality luggage at an affordable price! The regular Sam’s Club Price of this set is $150! Grab it now for the online Deal of the Day price for only $98!
To help you with your Holiday Shopping, Sam’s Club is providing one of my readers a $25 Gift Card to use towards a new membership, or if you already have a membership you can use it to shop!
Main Entry: Visit Holidays Made Simple and browse around, tell me what you would love to see as a Deal of the Day!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before any of the bonus entries! Be sure to leave a comment for each entry!
- Subscribe to the Deal of the Day notifications so you don’t miss out on a great Holiday Deal! 1 entry!
- Follow Sam’s Club on Twitter! 1 entry!
- Become a Sam’s Club fan on Facebook! 2 Entries!
- Subscribe to my Enews and Updates so you can keep up with all the action coming! 4 entries!
This giveaway ends on November 12, 2009!
Winner will have 48 hours to respond to winners notification!
The information provided in this article was shared as part of the Sam’s Club Sharing the Savings blogger campaign. Compensation was received for participation but the views and opinions expressed are solely my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Is Hemp Oil Safe For Cats? - August 5, 2020
- What Should You Know About The Endocannabinoid System? - July 31, 2020
- Reasons To Hire A Family Practice Attorney - July 28, 2020