Have you tried the signature pancakes at IHOP? Signature pancakes are available for a limited time, starting at $4.99. We don’t eat out a lot, but IHOP is one of the places that we enjoy from time to time. Morgan is a huge fan of the Red Velvet Pancakes.
Just reading the descriptions will make you want to go get some…
- Red Velvet Pancakes: Rich chocolaty red velvet pancakes, drizzled with cream cheese icing, a dusting of powdered sugar and crowned with whipped topping.
- Sweet Strawberry Pancakes: Our fluffy famous buttermilk pancakes crowned with cool strawberries in a glaze, drizzled with cream cheese icing and crowned with whipped topping.*
- Whole Wheat Pancakes with Banana: Wholesome and lightly sweet, fluffy whole wheat pancakes topped with fresh sliced bananas. **
*Sweet strawberry pancakes are IHOP’s #2 selling limited time offer signature pancake.
**Whole Wheat Pancakes with Banana are part of IHOP’s SIMPLE & FIT under 600 calorie menu options, as are all kids’ meals. Menu tips also help guests enjoy favorite IHOP classics while keeping within personal nutritional goals by making a few changes while ordering.
Morgan has had these a few times, they are her favorite! IHOP’s signature summer pancakes are available from July 9 through September 2 at participating IHOP locations. For more information or to find an IHOP restaurant near you, please visit www.ihop.com. Follow IHOP on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ihop.
Our local IHOP is always busy, the service is great!
We received a gift card for IHOP. All opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Benefits of Dual Diagnosis Treatment - January 25, 2023
- How to Help Family With Mental Health Issues? - January 3, 2023
- A Perfect Cup of Coffee Every Time – The Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffeehouse+ Is A Perfect Christmas Gift! - December 20, 2022