As I am sure you know already, yesterday was Superbowl Sunday. I’m not really a fan of football, but I am a fan of any excuse to have friends over and eat yummy foods. These are the days that I do not cook dinner, I create lots of finger foods for everyone to enjoy.
Since the Dallas Cowboys were not playing, we really didn’t root for anyone. Jeremy enjoys the occasional football game and as games go, I think this was considered a good one. Seriously, I am not going to pretend to know anything about football. I just know about feeding the masses super yummy goodness.
We headed to Walmart to get all of the ingredients for our goodies. You can see what we bought by viewing my Google+ album.
The first thing I made was my awesome recipe of Heaven on a Jalapeno! People normally make these with the bacon wrapped around them. I don’t like it that way, my way is easier and tastier with tons of bacon!
My family has become big fans of Petit Jean Meats. I can not wait until they carry the bacon at Walmart! Right now they only carry the ham, but my family loves this ham more than any other!
So using the Petit Jean Ham (Official Ham of the Dallas Cowboys) I created the perfect Superbowl munchie recipe! I like easy things and this my friends is EASY! During the holidays I always make ham rolls with sliced ham spread with cream cheese with a green onion rolled up in the middle. I wanted to put that flavor into something fun and filling. The recipe below is what we came up with. The masses loved it! I hope you do too!
- 1 Package Petit Jean Sliced Ham
- 2 Packages of Cream Cheeses
- 1 Bunch of Green Onions
- 2 Packages of Crescent Rolls
- Preheat the oven according to the directions on the Crescent Rolls.
- Dice the Ham
- Slice the Green Onions
- Mix the Green Onions and Ham into the Cream Cheese
- Lay out your Crescent dough
- Add the Cream Cheese filling and roll the Crescents, being sure to pinch the ends closed
- Bake according to directions on the Crescent Rolls.
If you make these please let me know! I would love to hear what your family and friends thought!
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Celebrate National Salad Month with READ® Salad Days! - May 4, 2021
- Making My Space More Enjoyable and Less Stressful - May 2, 2021
- Top Surprising Benefits of Choosing an Invisible Window Screen - May 1, 2021