Reconnect with loved ones and enter to win VISA gift cards and more!
Seneca, NY — April 9, 2020 – Unprecedented times call for creative ways to stay connected with friends and family. That’s why READ Salads, an American pantry staple for generations, invites folks to put the “social” in social distancing and reconnect online via their Virtual Game Night program. In addition to providing everything needed for a fun trivia party at home or online, www.readsalads.com/gamenight gives fans a chance to win one of eight prizes including VISA gift cards and free product.
Virtual party planning has never been easier. “Reunite with READ Virtual Game Night” has all the elements for a successful trivia night just a click away, including:
- 15 different downloadable trivia quizzes on topics running from Sports, 80s Movies, Great Chefs, and more,
- A colorful PDF invitation ready to email or text to your family and friends,
- Professional virtual party tips from Kim Demmon of Today’s Creative Life, and
- Tons of delicious, easy-to-make recipes.
In addition, everyone is invited to enter to win one of eight valuable sweepstake prizes including: (1) $500 VISA gift card; (2) $250 VISA gift cards; and (5) $100 VISA gift cards. All prizes also come with a family pack of READ Salads. The contest will run through April 30, 2020.
“Food is one of the biggest catalysts in bringing families and friends together,” said Julia Storie, READ Salads Marketing Administrator. “Now, as we stay at home to stay safe, coming together for great food and fun may be a little more challenging – but it is easier than ever thanks to video platforms like Zoom, Facetime, Skype and others. We hope everyone is able to get together on video during these challenging times to share some fun and some great food.”
READ Salads offer three convenient, ready-to-eat, salad choices that taste like homemade including 3 and 4 Bean Salad, and German Potato Salads. They are available in the canned vegetable aisle of the supermarket, along with 4-packs of 3 Bean Salad single serving cups. They provide important nutrients including dietary fiber, folate, potassium, iron, plant-based protein and more. All are shelf-stable and gluten free. Each is delicious on its own and offers great versatility in hundreds of recipes from delicious breakfast casseroles to hearty soups, stews and craveable snacks. READ Salads can be found at supermarkets and mass retailers across the country.
Don’t have the typical crowd to feed? Treat yourself to this delectable Caprese Bean Salad For One and visit www.readsalads.com for more recipes. Don’t forget to follow READ Salads on Instagram and Facebook
CAPRESE BEAN SALAD FOR ONE
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
|1||single serve cup READ 3 Bean Salad|
|1 to 2||ounce portion fresh mozzarella or burrata cheese|
|1/4||cup chopped fresh tomatoes|
|1 to 2||tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil|
|Coarse grind black pepper (optional)|
|1/4 to 1/2||teaspoon balsamic vinegar (optional)|
- Drain bean salad. Discard liquid.
- Place mozzarella in shallow serving bowl or dish. Top with bean salad. Sprinkle with tomatoes and basil. Add pepper and drizzle with balsamic vinegar, if desired.
Makes 1 servings.
Nutrition information per serving: 160 calories; 7g protein; 19g carbohydrate; 5g fat; 420mg sodium; 20mg cholesterol;?4g dietary fiber; 1.37mg iron; 0.02mg thiamin; 854.42IU vitamin A; 67.12mg vitamin C.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Benefits of Dual Diagnosis Treatment - January 25, 2023
- How to Help Family With Mental Health Issues? - January 3, 2023
- A Perfect Cup of Coffee Every Time – The Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffeehouse+ Is A Perfect Christmas Gift! - December 20, 2022