This giveaway has ended!
The Winner is comment #54! I have notified them and they have 48 hours to respond.
Have you ever experienced real raw organic honey? The taste and texture is different than processed honey that you can buy in the store. I was so surprised at the difference in it. I love it!
We have been using Tropical Traditions Organic Raw Honey in everything! We put it in our oatmeal, tea, smoothies, etc! Tropical Traditions gets their honey from beehives placed in isolated areas miles anything! These keeps the honey from being tainted by by products of dense populated areas that are full of industry waste or even traffic pollution. Areas like this are hard to come by and Tropical Traditions gets it from the frontier areas of Canada!
Science lesson: Did you know that a bee’s flying range is determined by their natural instinct which tells them to stay within their natural four mile range from the hive location?
Tropical Traditions Organic Raw Honey has not been subjected to the heat of processing, only warmed enough to flow (same temperatures the honey would see inside the hive). We select only premium honey that is pure, smooth and creamy, with the consistency of soft margarine at harvest. It contains live yeast and enzymes, because it has not been processed. It also contains pollen because it has not been filtered—merely screened.
I am happy to be able to give this pure natural product to my children. Being free of chemicals and other by products makes me feel better about what I am feeding my children as well as myself!
17.6 oz. glass jar-Retail: $17.50
Would you like a chance to try it out yourself? Then enter the giveaway!
Main Entry: Visit Tropical Traditions and sign up for the Newsletter! Comment here and let me know. It’s THAT simple! I will confirm this before announcing a winner, so don’t cheat…it’s tacky!
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade, post your twitter name here in a comment. 1 entry
- Tweet this giveaway @stitchblade. Comment here with the tweet status. You can do this once daily!
- Subscribe to my Enews and Updates, comment letting me know for 5 entries! Be sure to leave 5 comments!
Giveaway Ends August 29, 2009
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Benefits of Dual Diagnosis Treatment - January 25, 2023
- How to Help Family With Mental Health Issues? - January 3, 2023
- A Perfect Cup of Coffee Every Time – The Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffeehouse+ Is A Perfect Christmas Gift! - December 20, 2022