Since my first pregnancy my teeth have been slowly falling apart. Literally, falling apart. Shoot as of now I think everything in my body is falling apart! Anyhow, the thing is, I have a small mouth. I know others will argue against this and tell you what big mouth I have. This is true. I am a loudmouth, but physically I have a small mouth.
Having a small mouth has left me no choice but to use tooth brushes with small heads. You know the shorter brush heads. Well I dealt with it for years, but I wanted something better.
Not too long ago I was sent a RADIUS Intelligent Soft Toothbrush to try out. The first thing I noticed was the length of the head, it was perfect! What really stood out though was the shape! It was wider and shaped perfectly to help me brush better by covering a larger area and my gum line as well.
I prefer manual brushes and this brush has some very cool features!
- 2 minute timer — toothbrush beeps once and green light flashes once every 30 sec. to 2 minutes. This is a cool feature, the only thing I would change would be to make the Beep louder.
- 90 Day wear meter – after 180 uses the light changes to red to indicate time to check bristle wear. Depressing the button for 5 seconds resets the meter to zero. Awesome!~ There is no way that I could remember how long I had used a toothbrush for. I tend to just toss them whenever it crosses my mind. The indicator is a definite plus for me! I like it a lot more than the colored bristles that other brushes use as an indicator.
- Lightweight unbreakable replacement heads made from surgical-grade nylon.
- Dramatically increases softness and efficacy of brushing with 65% more bristle tufts than ordinary toothbrush. This toothbrush is totally softer than my normal brand of toothbrush. Even though it is soft, I can tell it is doing an excellent job cleaning my teeth while being gentle.
- Reversible for both Right or Left handed brushing – Available in soft or medium bristles.
- Handle lasts forever – the head can be discarded as you would a razor blade! Love this! You only replace the head of the toothbrush! The handle is reused. This cuts down on a lot of waste!
- KID FRIENDLY! Great for children 6 years and above.
So, obviously from my opinions above you can see that I like the toothbrush. I think it is very different from other brushes I have used. My favorite features are the shape of the head as well as the replaceable heads. This is a product that I would recommend to my readers, friends and family!
I received a RADIUS Intelligent Toothbrush to facilitate this review. No compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Celebrate National Salad Month with READ® Salad Days! - May 4, 2021
- Making My Space More Enjoyable and Less Stressful - May 2, 2021
- Top Surprising Benefits of Choosing an Invisible Window Screen - May 1, 2021