Pottery Barn Kids is excited to host a week’s worth of in-store activities honoring Grandparents.
- September 3-7, Pottery Barn Kids stores will feature a PBK © Grandparents letter-writing station. Kids will be encouraged to write a personal letter of appreciation and Pottery Barn Kids will even mail it directly to grandma and grandpa.
- Tuesday, September 4 at 11 a.m., Pottery Barn Kids will offer PBK © Grandparents Story Time for grandparents and their grandchildren to enjoy together.
- Wednesday, September 5 at 3 p.m. – Grandparents are invited to “Gifts for Grandkids 101: How to Select the Perfect Gift,” a workshop that will introduce them to the ideal gifts for grandkids at all ages and stages.
- Friday, September 7 at 11am –A Design Specialist will host a “Home Away From Home” decorating class where grandparents will learn how to create the perfect play space, bedroom or nursery within their home.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Santa Switched Up His Snack Choice This Year & We’re Here For It! Plus A Giveaway! - November 30, 2022
- Alcohol-Free Mocktails for Your Next Holiday Party - November 21, 2022
- Tree Maintenance: 5 Pruning Mistakes to Avoid - November 5, 2022