As a photographer, I am always trying to keep up on the best photo canvas printing deals to share with my clients. Today I found this Groupon for a Gallery-Wrapped Canvas with Shipping and Handling from Canvas on Demand (Up to 65% Off). Three Sizes Available. Canvas prints make great gifts!
What a great Groupon to snag! Photographs printed on canvas will outlast photographs printed on anything and then used as napkins during a family barbecue. Put a photo in a durable place with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $45 for a 16″x20″x1.5″ gallery-wrapped canvas (a $126.95 value)
- $52 for a 20”x24”x1.5” gallery-wrapped canvas (a $149.95 value)
- $75 for a 24”x36”x1.5” gallery-wrapped canvas (a $202.95 value)
A wrapped canvas is a professional, photorealistic reproduction printed on textured artist canvas and gallery wrapped around a sturdy 1.5-inch edge. Thanks to its colorful flanks, a wrapped canvas doesn’t need to hide in a frame or rub lipstick on its edges every morning. One–three weeks after Canvas on Demand receives your photo, you’ll have your canvas print in hand and ready to hang. This Groupon includes the cost of shipping and handling.
Customers living in Connecticut, California, North Carolina, Nevada, Kentucky, and Washington will pay an additional fee for sales tax.
Canvas on Demand
Canvas on Demand, backed by celebrity spokesperson Ty Pennington, transfers photos onto gallery-ready canvases. Different display options allow clients to divide one photo over three panels or group a series of photo canvases in one of 12 wall configurations. A pixel-painting option digitally modifies images, lending them the swirling texture of traditional oil paintings.
This post contains affiliate links.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Celebrate National Salad Month with READ® Salad Days! - May 4, 2021
- Making My Space More Enjoyable and Less Stressful - May 2, 2021
- Top Surprising Benefits of Choosing an Invisible Window Screen - May 1, 2021