I almost had to take one of our dogs into the vet a few days ago. He was so sick and losing it from both ends…it was a nightmare. Thankfully it just ended up only lasting for about 24 hours. The problem? He ate ACORNS! Did you know they were toxic to dogs? I had no idea! But what if it had been worse?
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 5 Perks of Moving to Greenwich, CT - October 7, 2021
- A Catastrophic Car Crash Can Lead To PTSD: Recognize These Symptoms? - September 17, 2021
- What Is the Difference Between Preventive and Preservative Bridge Maintenance? - September 1, 2021