While on Brandcation in Florida we had two dinners. The first one was Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show. You enjoy a dinner while watching a hilarious murder mystery show. The show is totally interactive with the crowd making for a lot of fun! They kept it family friendly while adding a lot of adult humor that was so subtle it was over the heads of children. I had a total blast at Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show! They also give you unlimited beer and wine! Bonus!
The second dinner we had was at Arabian Nights. Arabian Nights is a different kind of dinner show. You enjoy a meal as you watch a story that is told with horses and actors. The story was about a genie and princess and is totally family friendly. They hold a pre show in the lobby with a belly dancer that pulls members of the audience on stage to compete in a sort of belly dancing dance off. It was funny to watch. They also offer unlimited beer with your meal.
Thanks again goes out to Global Resort Homes! Without them this event could not have happened!
I would love to say a special thanks to the following sponsors as well…
- Kissimmee Guest Services and Kissimmee Visitors Bureau for assisting with planning.
- Sam’s Club (I love you) for providing food and snacks for the houses.
- Anytime Costumes for providing Lei’s and grass skirts.
- Eversave for gift baskets in the houses.
- UPrinting for the event banner.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Solar Financing Programs: How Do You Pay for Solar Panels? - May 4, 2022
- 3 Things to Keep in Mind About Medical Debt Collections - April 22, 2022
- 4 Reasons Why Custom Engagement Rings Are the Way to Go - March 16, 2022