Tomorrow is the end of this journey with Omron Fitness Challenge and Mamavation as an ambassador in the challenge. But it is not the end of my journey on becoming healthier and more fit. The tools I gained in both knowledge and gadgets, will continue to be used until I reach my goal and then beyond that goal to keep myself healthy.
I am proud to tell you that I have lost 6.5 lbs and over 13 inches!
The Omron Continuous, Strapless Heart Rate Monitor has become one of my favorite tools. It lets me know when I am in my fat burning zone and helps me to stay within that perfect zone. I am also loving my Omron Fitness Pedometer as well as my Omron Fitness Digital Scale!
I hope that you will join us all tomorrow evening at the twitter party!
Who: Omron Fitness & Mamavation
When: Wednesday, February 20th
Time: 8-10pm EST (5-7pm PST)
Theme: Workout SMARTER instead of longer
There will be Prizes!
- 510W scale retails for $79.99 (2 winners)
- HJ-323U Connected pedometer retails at $49.99 (2 winners)
- HR-500U Heart rate monitor retails for $149.99 (2 winners)
Be sure to RSVP!
My next challenge? The Derby Diet! Wish me luck!
This post is sponsored by Omron Fitness as a collaboration with Bookieboo Blogging Network and Mamavation – a community dedicated to weight loss for women and obesity prevention for families. I was provided with product and compensation for my time and honest opinions.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 7 Reasons to Fall in Love With Thrift and Charity Shopping - August 2, 2021
- All About Solar Cell Efficiency - July 26, 2021
- Three-Way Car Accidents: Who Can Be Held Liable? - July 14, 2021