Wow, 3 weeks of changing my body with the Omron Fitness Challenge are now complete. Honestly it kind of blew by. The workouts were fun and different from day to day. I also added in some new things I had never done, such as Yoga (more on that in another post). I skated, I drank more water, I moved more!
This past week and especially this weekend have been super stressful for me. I think the stress is reflected in my weight. Earlier in the week I had done a mid week weigh in and I was at 175.6lbs. I was super happy…then things went bad. Some evil person poisoned 2 of our dogs and I was crushed. I’ll update you about that in another post. So my final weigh in was a bit higher than what I wanted and I honestly thing I am retaining junk. I also had a rough RSD flare mid week that put me in the bed and out of commission. But, I tried my hardest and did as much as my body could!
My measurements went down again, so I am not accepting the number on the scale this week which was 177.4lbs. My beginning weight in this challenge was 182lbs. According to the current scale numbers, that is a loss of 4.6lbs. Just a few days ago that loss was 6.4lbs. I’m not going to stress it and I will continue to work hard.
Keeping track of the weightloss, Body Fat, BMI, Muscle % has been super easy with the Omron Fitness Digital Scale. You can see my current weight in the photo, that is my weight on the Omron Fitness Digital Scale!
Thankfully I am still showing a great loss in inches from my body measurements! This makes me smile!
- My starting waist measurement was 39in. Yesterday my waist measured in at 37in. That is a difference of 2in! YAY!!!!
- My starting hips measurement was 44in. Yesterday my hips measured in at 43.75in. Finally a loss here of .25in!
- My starting chest measurement was 37.5in. Yesterday my chest measurement was 35.75in. That is a change of 1.75in!
- My starting measurement for my bust measured in at 45.5in. Yesterday my bust measured 43.75in (same as last week). That is a difference of 1.75in!
- My starting thigh measurement was 22.5in. Yesterday my thighs measured in at 21in. That is 1.5in off of each thigh, for a total of 3in lost!
- My starting calve measurement was 15in. Yesterday my calve measured in at 14.5in. That is .5in off of each calve, for a total of 1in lost!
- My starting measurements for my upper arms measured in at 14.5in. Yesterday my upper arms measured in at 13.125. That is a difference of 1.375in on each arm for a total of 2.75in off of my arms!
That is a total of 12.5in! YES!!!!
This weekend I was also able to test out the new Omron Continuous, Strapless Heart Rate Monitor. Check out the video below featuring Bob Greene as he explains this great new tool!
This is going to be a very useful tool for me. It tells me when I am in that fat burning zone! This is important to me because I have way too much body fat! I look forward to using this in all of my workouts and also when skating! That should be interesting information to have.
- No Chest Strap— Just put it on your wrist and you’re ready to go
- Heart rate—Receive continuous monitoring of your heart rate
- Pace & Distance—Accurately tracks pace & distance during a run or walk
- Calories—Tracks calories burned during your workout
- Color LCD Heart Rate Zone Alert—Programmable zones warn you if you’re too high or too low with a simple, easy to read color
- Software – Upload data to your personal dashboard on www.OmronFitness.com with a USB cable
- Clock—Automatically resets; start with a clean slate each day
- Water Resistant
- Rechargeable Battery
- Washable/Breathable wrist strap—Lightweight strap for added comfort
I’ve done pretty well about keeping in the Green Zone, otherwise known as the fat burning zone 🙂
Here is my after picture, not sure there is any thing noticeable with my photo, but I can tell with the way my clothing fits!
I could not have lost that many inches without the pedometer from Omron Fitness pushing me to go just a few more steps!
Be sure to join us at the #iHeartOmron Twitter Party
Omron Fitness and Mamavation are hosting the #iHeartOmron Twitter party! All of the fitness challenge ambassadors will be there talking about how things went for us all during the challenge.
Join us on Wednesday, February 20th from 8-10pm EST using the Hashtag: #iHeartOmron
There will be Prizes!
- 510W scale retails for $79.99 (2 winners)
- HJ-323U Connected pedometer retails at $49.99 (2 winners)
- HR-500U Heart rate monitor retails for $149.99 (2 winners)
Be sure to RSVP!
This post is sponsored by Omron Fitness as a collaboration with Bookieboo Blogging Network and Mamavation – a community dedicated to weight loss for women and obesity prevention for families. I was provided with product and compensation for my time and honest opinions.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 7 Reasons to Fall in Love With Thrift and Charity Shopping - August 2, 2021
- All About Solar Cell Efficiency - July 26, 2021
- Three-Way Car Accidents: Who Can Be Held Liable? - July 14, 2021