Good lord, I’m almost 40. I’ve never been the best at sticking with a skincare routine and I know one day my skin will pay for it. Right now though, I don’t think I look like a woman that is almost 40. Heck, maybe I do and I have my own special type of beer goggles when I look at myself.
Well it has come to my attention that I can fight the 7 signs of aging, but just what are the 7 signs of aging? You’re in luck…I have that info for you!
- Fine lines and wrinkles: reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven Tone: balances and helps even out tone
- Age Spots: reduces appearance of discoloration
- Gentle Exfoliation: Improves surface cell turnover
- Dryness: provides nourishing moisturization
- Moisture Barrier: strengthens skin’s natural defense against moisture loss
- Luminosity: recaptures youthful luminosity
I was able to try the Olay Total Effects. It provides coverage plus correction to fight 7 signs of aging, including uneven tone, age spots, and wrinkles! The Olay CC Cream is an all-in-one triple stream formula that combines a daily anti-aging moisturizer, SPF 15 sunscreen and sheer tint for younger-looking skin.
First I have to talk about how neat it looks. How do they do the layers so perfect? Isn’t it pretty? I like pretty things.
Ok, now for the real reasons that I like it. For one, I am pretty frugal and I like things that last. This only takes a tiny bit of product to attain full coverage. A little goes a really long way! Second, the smell, it is very lightly scented…nothing overpowering. Third? It works! It’s pretty cool that it basically matches itself to your skin.
I am using the Light to Medium and am currently using it in place of my normal liquid make up. I have very dry, ashy skin and it really makes a difference. I normally apply a face lotion and then my liquid make up. With this I only need one step! I like having one product that does the work of many products.
The packaging says to reapply every 2 hours. I am assuming this is when you are out in the sun, I have not done this since we really have not seen too much of the sun lately. I look forward to trying this out in a Texas summer. I’m not sure that I could keep up with reapplying a product every 2 hours on a day to day basis though. However, if I was at the lake all day I guess it would be the same as reapplying your sunscreen.
Overall I am happy with the Olay Total Effects and will continue using it and like I said, try it out this summer to really give it a good test. Try it and make your skin happy.
Olay does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed within this blogsite. I was sent product to sample to facilitate this review, however all opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- A Catastrophic Car Crash Can Lead To PTSD: Recognize These Symptoms? - September 17, 2021
- What Is the Difference Between Preventive and Preservative Bridge Maintenance? - September 1, 2021
- 7 Tips for Surviving Wisdom Tooth Extraction - August 26, 2021