Bertolli Premium Meal Soups for Two are available in 24 oz. packages. They are super simple to prepare and when you add one cup of water you will have 32 oz. of soup. I used 2 bags to feed my family of 5. That is 2 young children, a teenager and two adults.
They are available in the frozen food aisle of grocery retailers nationwide, including Walmart and Target. I found mine at Walmart.
They come in the following varieties:
- Chicken Minestrone – Roasted white meat chicken, beans, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, tomatoes and pasta in a hearty vegetable broth
- Roasted Chicken & Rotini Pasta – Roasted white meat chicken, pasta, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots and celery in a savory chicken broth
- Tomato Florentine & Tortellini with Chicken – Cheese-filled tortellini, white meat chicken, spinach and tomatoes in a rich tomato bisque with a hint of basil
- Tuscan-Style Beef with Vegetables – Tender beef, mushrooms, yellow squash, zucchini, carrots and celery with bowtie pasta in a savory broth
After you’ve brought it to a boil, simply simmer for 5 minutes. Then it’s time to eat!
This made an easy weekday meal! In less than 20 minutes we felt like we were dining in a fancy Italian restaurant. Just simply serve the soup with salad and garlic bread and everyone is happy!
With a brand heritage dating back 150 years to Lucca, Italy, Bertolli celebrates the authentic restaurant-quality Italian dining experience. Through their variety of pasta sauces, frozen meals and olive oils, Bertolli brings flavors reminiscent of kitchens of notable Italian chefs.
I was compensated by Bertolli to participate in the Weeknight Meal Special Challenge.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 5 Perks of Moving to Greenwich, CT - October 7, 2021
- A Catastrophic Car Crash Can Lead To PTSD: Recognize These Symptoms? - September 17, 2021
- What Is the Difference Between Preventive and Preservative Bridge Maintenance? - September 1, 2021