If you have been reading a long you know that I am on a huge get fit mission! Not only am I losing weight, but I am getting healthier. I’m making better food choices and trying my hardest to be as raw as possible. I do love my coffee though and I was still adding sugar to it. With Nectresse I can have that sweetness without the guilt.
I have tried artificial sweeteners in the past. Like way way in the past. The chemical laden kind that I really feel damaged me. It was when I started consuming diet sodas and artificial sweeteners in my teens that I began having problems that could only be explained as petit mal seizures. No further testing was done, but I was losing time, staring and I continue to do so many years later.
I have been on the lookout for years looking for low and no calorie ways to sweeten things without using artificial sweeteners and sugar. For instance, when I make a smoothie, I use Medjool dates, same with raw deserts. Recently I was able to try Nectresse.
NECTRESSE – the new natural no calorie sweetener from the makers of Splenda. Made from the extract of monk fruit, NECTRESSE brings the rich sweetness of sugar, without all the calories. NECTRESSE is an all-natural way to consume less sugar while still enjoying the foods you love.
I think I have finally found the sweetener to use in my coffee! It’s good! it took me a few days to get used to the difference, but I have been using it with no issues and no huge change in flavor, only a change in my health.
Here are some other ways you can use Nectresse:
- Morning blend: Kick-start your mornings with a fresh fruit smoothie, without the added sugar. Sprinkle NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener into your blender with assorted berries, low fat yogurt and ice. Blend and enjoy!
- Mid-day snack: Top your favorite low fat Greek yogurt with a handful of fresh-cut strawberries and a sprinkling of NECTRESSE™ Natural Natural No Calorie Sweetener.
- Drink up: Mix 5 cups water, 1 cup fresh lemon juice and ¼ cup of NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener in a pitcher; garnish with fresh mint sprigs and lemon slices, and serve over ice.
- A sweeter entrée: Tomato sauce, barbeque sauce, glazes and salad dressings no longer have to be sugary and calorie-laden. Substitute NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener into your hearty homemade recipes.
I will most definitely continue using Nectresse to sweeten things up. Over 13 inches gone from my body in the last month thanks to diet and exercise! Well I don’t even want to say diet, healthier food choices is a better term for what I am doing.
NECTRESSE Natural No Calorie Sweetener is 100% natural, with zero calories per serving and the rich, sweet taste of sugar
The natural sweetness of NECTRESSE Natural No Calorie Sweetener is derived from monk fruit, a fruit cultivated in Asia for hundreds of years and traditionally grown in small family orchards.
- NECTRESSE Natural No Calorie Sweetener is available in both convenient single-serve packets (40 servings) and easy to hold canisters (140 servings) with a multipurpose lid for sprinkling, pouring or spooning.
- NECTRESSE Natural No Calorie Sweetener is available at grocery stores, drug stores, supercenters and online for suggested retail prices of $3.99 (packets) and $6.99 (canisters)
One Not So Average Mama reader will win one box of Nectresse!
I received a sample of the product shown above to facilitate this review No compensation was received and all opinions are my own.
This giveaway will end on March 18th, 2013.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 5 Perks of Moving to Greenwich, CT - October 7, 2021
- A Catastrophic Car Crash Can Lead To PTSD: Recognize These Symptoms? - September 17, 2021
- What Is the Difference Between Preventive and Preservative Bridge Maintenance? - September 1, 2021