Now you can get Nescafe Taster’s Choice in a convenient single serve stick pack. It comes in varieties such as Original, 100% Colombian, Vanilla, Decaf and Hazelnut.
These are so convenient to keep in your purse. I have a few friends that are weirdos and don’t drink coffee. So when I am with them I used to be out of luck if I wanted a coffee. Now though I have a stash of coffee in my purse and can have a cup wherever I am.
These are so great for traveling as well. I wish I would have had them while I was traveling recently. No one in my house at Brandcation drank coffee besides me! I was a bit shocked, but I guess it happens.
We like the Vanilla the best. It has a really good flavor to it. We even make iced coffees by adding this to the blender with ice, milk and a bit of sugar. Yum!
You can get a sample back by visiting here.
Main Entry: Tell me where you plan to enjoy a single serve Nescafe Taster’s Choice Single Serve Coffee. Leave a comment below letting me know.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade Nescafe Taster’s Choice Giveaway! http://bit.ly/hula7e” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this once per day. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Subscribe to Not So Average Mama. You can do this in the sidebar.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook.
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar.
This giveaway will end on December 28th, 2010!
I received samples of Nescafe Taster’s Choice Single Serve packs to facilitate this review. No compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- How Single Mums Can Make Some Extra Money Online - June 13, 2021
- 4 Considerations to Make When Choosing an Insurance for Your Family - June 9, 2021
- Building A New Home, Or Remodeling A Home? - May 30, 2021