This giveaway has ended! The winning comment was #38!
Have you had these yet? The Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters are awesome! A great snack to keep on hand for myself and the kiddos! They come in a resealable zip pouch to keep them fresh and contained in your purse or car…or wherever you want to stash them!
A great alternative to candy and chips! You get the sweet and salty flavor that you crave along with that satisfying crunch! Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters come in 4 great flavors!
- Nut Lovers
- Roasted Almond
- Roasted Cashew
- Honey Roasted Peanut
They are made from 100% natural ingredients, including select roasted nuts, whole grain oats and honey! I feel good giving these to my children as a snack. They think they are getting junk food, and I have the satisfaction of knowing it is a healthy snack for them!
I had the opportunity to try all 4 flavors. All were great, but the “Nut Lovers” was my favorite! The girls enjoyed the “Honey Roasted Peanut” flavor the best. The J-man preferred the “Roasted Cashew“. This will be a definite addition for our camping trips!I received everything you see pictured above! 4 flavors of Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters, a sling backpack, stainless steel water bottle, flashlight and binoculars! The flashlight is super cool, you can squeeze the little “trigger” and charge it up! Very cool, I hate batteries!
You have the chance to win that same set of awesome goodies! If you are an outdoors lovin’ person, you’ll enjoy having this!
Main Entry: Tell me what some of your favorite elements of nature are.
- Subscribe to my Enews and Updates! I have a lot of great things coming your way and you do not want to miss out! 2 entries!
- Follow me on twitter! 1 entry
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter @stitchblade. You can do this once daily! Leave the URL of your tweet status in a comment.
- Visit my daughter at Not So Average Kid and let her know how awesome she is by commenting on her posts! 5 entries! Link me to what post you commented on in your entry comment.
This giveaway will end November 13, 2009!
I received the gift set pictured in the post from MyBlogSpark to review. I did not receive any monetary compensation and my opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Benefits of Dual Diagnosis Treatment - January 25, 2023
- How to Help Family With Mental Health Issues? - January 3, 2023
- A Perfect Cup of Coffee Every Time – The Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffeehouse+ Is A Perfect Christmas Gift! - December 20, 2022