Find Your Park campaign encourages everyone to get up, get out there and #FindYourPark no matter what your interest.
Here are the top three family parks to visit this month that both parents and kids will enjoy!
- Yosemite National Park in California offers breathtaking views of the giant Sequoia Trees, which are more than 3,000 years old. For the more adventurous family, don’t miss out on rafting down the Merced River or going on the Glacier Point Tour.
- The Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee is the perfect spot to search for little critters – in fact, The Great Smoky Mountains happens to be the salamander capital of the world! Other great wildlife watching can be found in Cades Cove and Cataloochee.
- Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming has some of the most incredible geysers in the world and offers tours and programs for every age – from the Young Scientist Program for the kids to learning more about the park’s 11,000-year history for the adults.
Additionally, all national parks will be fee free on August 25th to celebrate Founder’s Day and the National Park Services’ 99th birthday, making it a great time to visit a park with the entire family!
The following two tabs change content below.
Girl on Fire
Photographer at Loudmouth Photography
Brandy is the wife to a carpenter/musician and the mother of 3 amazingly awesome homeschool/unschooled girls. Brandy is a Photographer as well as a Coach for the Weebellion as part of Rolling Rebellion Jr. Roller Derby. Brandy is passionate about many things and suffers from a very painful and degenerative neurological disease called CRPS/RSD.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Benefits of Dual Diagnosis Treatment - January 25, 2023
- How to Help Family With Mental Health Issues? - January 3, 2023
- A Perfect Cup of Coffee Every Time – The Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffeehouse+ Is A Perfect Christmas Gift! - December 20, 2022
Leave a Reply