Comments are now closed
Recently we received a new book series written by Charlotte Cowan, M.D. and the girls love them! Heck…I love them! This book series revolves around a Hippo who is a Doctor.
All of the characters in the books are animals, each animal comes down with a common childhood illness. The illustrations are fun and intriguing. The girls were even able to piece a lot of the story together from the images on the pages.
Each book covers a different condition that most kids have experienced themselves.
- Colds-Katie Caught a Cold
- Earaches-The Little Elephant with the Big Earache
- Fever-Peeper Has a Fever
- Sore throats-Sadie’s Sore Throat
- Gastroenteritis-The Moose with Loose Poops
I love love love the parent guides in the back of each book! I think that was a brilliant idea! I also love that Dr. Hippo isn’t pushing antibiotics when not needed….Dr. Hippo is so awesome in that way!
Guess what people???? You can win the books! Charlotte Cowan, M.D. is allowing me to give my readers this opportunity to check out Dr. Hippo and his friends! 5 winners will each get one book from the series. I know you will love the books!
Main Entry: Visit the site and comment here telling me what you like best.
Bonus Entries, leave a comment for each bonus entry that you complete!
- Subscribe to my enews and updates in the upper right sidebar
- Subscribe to http://www.drhippo.com/index.shtml in the pop up newsletter box
- Twitter this: “@stitchblade great book giveaway
- Email your friends about this giveaway and cc it to brandy [at] notsoaveragemama [dot] com
- Blog about this giveaway and link to the post
Giveaway will be closed May 27th 2009.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 5 Elements to Consider When Creating Your Outdoor Oasis - January 14, 2020
- How Can You Make A Noisy Lifter Sound – Proof? - January 13, 2020
- When you Have a Car Accident - January 5, 2020