If you have been reading my blog for over a year now, you might remember the Durex giveaway I had last year! It was a fun one and they have decided to do it again!
As you know, Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 9! As Mom’s we all love the gifts we get from our children. Sweet things like flowers and home-made cards from our children. But you know what else Moms like? They like their husbands to remind them that they are more than just Mother’s!
Once you become a mom, some things get shifted to the back burner. You are busy all the time, you’re tired and you don’t feel all that sexy.
Dr. Laura Berman says this:
As a sex & relationship expert, I often hear about the challenge women have trying to shed the everyday roles of mother, employee, employer, housekeeper, carpool driver, etc and step into a more connected relationship with their partner. If this is the case for you and sex seems more like a chore than something to look forward to, know that you are not alone.
- Many women often confuse low libido with arousal difficulties and may try some of the wrong treatments, especially if they don’t consult a doctor first. Here are some things to know:
- Arousal occurs when the body and the mind respond to physical or psychological stimulation. For example, you might become aroused by looking at a revealing photograph of a sexy actor, or you might become aroused when your partner gives you a deep and erotic kiss.
- Arousal is a key part of your sexual response. When you are aroused (whether through mental or physical stimulation), your body responds almost immediately. Your heartbeat increases, your face flushes and your genitals become engorged with blood.
- As a result of arousal, feelings of warmth and tingling occur in your genitals and natural lubrication occurs. These are all part of sexual response.
- However, for some women, reaching a state of arousal is difficult.
- This could be because of lifestyle factors – such as stress (will the baby wake up?), inhibitions, relationship issues, exhaustion – or it could be a result of hormonal imbalances.
Dr. Laura Berman is a New York Times bestselling author of “The Book of Love” and “The Passion Prescription,”. She is also a mom and a relationship expert. She can offer you ideas on how to shed the everyday roles of mother, employee, housekeeper, carpool driver, etc and step into a more connected relationship with your spouse or partner. Dr. Laure Berman is also a regular on shows such as The Oprah Winfrey Show and Dr. Oz.
Dr. Laura Berman suggests Durex’s Utopia gel – which has been created and tested by women for women using a unique combination of ingredients designed to stimulate, increase desire and bring intense sensation…without hormones!
Sign up for future Durex coupons/offers by clicking on www.trydurex.com.
What does it do and what is in it?
Utopia increases arousal in women by bringing more intense sensations to their erogenous zones and, in particular, to the clitoris. Utopia contains the ingredient arginine, an amino acid that relaxes the muscles around blood vessels to increase blood flow and sensation to the female genitals. Utopia also contains propylene glycol that creates a warming sensation that can help increase your sexual response.
I have used this. I think the stuff is awesome and I think you will as well. I can’t promise that you will have the same response as myself and others have, but it is worth a try.
Five Not So Average Mama readers will win a bottle of Utopia by Durex!
Main Entry: Tell me one thing you do to keep the passion alive with your partner! Don’t be embarrassed, if your a mom everyone already knows that you got it on atleast once in your life!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before any of the bonus entries!
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know.
- Follow me via Facebook Networked Blogs, you can do this by going to networked blogs in my sidebar and clicking follow. Leave me a comment letting me know.
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know.
- Tweet about this giveaway by clicking the tweet button below the post. Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this once per day. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Subscribe to my Enews and Updates located in the upper right sidebar. Leave a comment letting me know.
This giveaway will end on Thursday, May 13th, 2010!
I will receive one bottle of Utopia for myself as well as 5 bottles to giveaway. I was not compensated in any other way. I posted this post for the benefit of my readers. Your opinions may or may not differ.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Don’t Know How to Spend Quality Time With Your Friends? Check Out These 10 Awesome Group Activity Ideas - October 26, 2020
- How to Increase Your Earning Potential and Further Your Career - October 17, 2020
- Planning Ahead for the Future - October 17, 2020