I have two words for you … Caramel Apples! Wait, no … it’s THREE words … GOURMET CARAMEL APPLES!! Be sure to use the hashtag #MarketStreetTX to see more great posts and shares about Market Street!
Dude, just think how popular you will be if you bring these to the next party you attend!
You know what makes me sad? My poor teeth are keeping me from trying this delish looking goodness. Arghhhhhh! I guess I’ll still take the girls and let them partake of this glorious treat. I’ll just stare and look pitiful, oh … but I can get a coffee from the coffee shop!
Speaking of coffee …
That right there is one of the best coffee drinks I have ever had. This is a Cocoa Mocha Nut … Please don’t lick your computer screen!
I am a big fan of Peets Coffee and was so happy to see that is what is brewing over in the Market Street Coffee Shop!
I’ll have another post up soon with some other awesome stuff! Like the fantastic Lodge Cookware and Bakeware that you can collect with earned points! This has history! Being found in 1896 by Joseph Lodge, Lodge Manufacturing is one of America’s oldest cookware companies., and still owned and managed by the descendants of the Lodge family!
- Bakeware – These oven-to-tableware dishes are perfect for everything from every day entertaining to special occasions.
- Cookware – Enameled Cast Iron is beautiful, durable and retains heat extremely well.
You can earn one e-sticker for every qualifying $10 ticket spend. You can then track your e-stickers on your receipt, on our mobile app, or online. Use these e-stickers to cash in for Lodge Cookware and Bakeware!
I am blogging as part of the Market Street Bloggers. I am receiving compensation for my participation, but all opinions are 100% my own. Mama can’t be bought.
Related articles across the web
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Solar Financing Programs: How Do You Pay for Solar Panels? - May 4, 2022
- 3 Things to Keep in Mind About Medical Debt Collections - April 22, 2022
- 4 Reasons Why Custom Engagement Rings Are the Way to Go - March 16, 2022