Reminder about Disney on Ice coming to Dallas! I have a giveaway running for tickets. This post will also have yet another chance to win tickets! Read on for more info!
The all-new Disney On Ice production of Toy Story 3 will be playing at American Airlines Center, March 30-April 3. The ice show includes memorable moments from Toy Story and Toy Story 2 to create the ultimate Toy Story experience.
American Airlines Center
2500 Victory Avenue
Dallas, TX 75219
- Wednesday, March 30th 7:30 pm
- Thursday, March 31st 10:30 am, 7:30 pm
- Friday, April 1st 10:30 am, 3:30 pm, 7:30 pm
- Saturday, April 2nd 11:30 am, 3:30 pm and 7:30 pm (SPANISH Performance)
- Sunday, April 3rd 1:30 pm and 5:30 pm
Tickets for Disney On Ice presents Disney•Pixar’s Toy Story 3 are available at www.ticketmaster.com. Tickets are $75 (Rinkside), $45 (VIP), $30 and $15. All seats are reserved, and tickets are available by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000. Tickets may also be purchased at Ticketmaster Retail Locations, including Macy’s and Fiesta stores, or by purchasing them at the arena’s box office. Beginning Monday, March 14, Super Family Value Seats will be available starting at $10 with vouchers available at participating Metro PCS locations. Vouchers may be used for any performance. Additional fees and restrictions may apply. See voucher for details.
One Not So Average Mama reader will win one 4 pack of tickets to Disney on Ice, Toy Story 3 at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. Tickets are for the Wednesday, March 30, 7:30PM performance only. Please be sure you can attend before entering!
Main Entry: Post on Facebook or Twitter about this giveaway using the following language:
- Twitter: @stitchblade http://bit.ly/hRfZSB Live Giveaway Disney on Ice Tickets Dallas Texas! #Dallas #giveaway
- Facebook:@Not So Average Mama http://bit.ly/hRfZSB Live Giveaway Disney on Ice Tickets Dallas Texas!
Then Post the link in a comment below. That is your main entry. After that you can comment as much as you like for extra entries! Only rules are that it MUST make sense! You can talk about you, your family, Disney, Sing me a song…whatever! HAVE FUN! I will close the comments at midnight tomorrow (March 19th) and draw a winner.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Choosing the Best: How to Purchase the Right Baby Diaper Bag Online - August 22, 2019
- Considering a Home Birth? Here are the Common Home Birthing Myths and the Truth Behind Them - August 16, 2019
- 4 Tips for Hiring the Best Painting Contractor for Your Home - August 2, 2019