This giveaway is closed. Winner announced later today.
I recently received a package from Kids Lunch Box Cards. Upon opening the package I was immediately in love with the art! I am an artist myself and truly appreciate talent. The illustration on the cards is fantastic!
What are Lunch Box Cards?
Lunch Box Cards are the brain child of a mom named Gina Flanagan. She wanted to give her children something to look forward to during the school day. Her idea started as simply drawing fun notes on napkins. She soon discovered that there just might be more to this as people began showing interest in what she was doing.
There are different themes, each theme comes with 5 wonderfully illustrated cards. Each 5 pack of cards is enough for a school weeks worth of lunches! You can buy your own for only $4.95 per pack!
What are our thoughts on Kids Lunch Box Cards?
I can honestly tell you that my kids (ages 11,4 and 3) loved them! The little ones loved the images, the oldest was totally into the facts on the cards. I too loved the art, as I said above. I also love that these are a learning tool as well as being fun for kids.
You know what??
…these are not even just for kids having lunch at school! These can be a fun addition to the Homeschool lunch as well. They could be the start of a very interesting educational discussion!
My favorite thing about the Kids Lunch Box Cards, is the double use! Afterward, your children can write fun notes on the back and pass the facts and fun on through the mail to a friend. The back is set up for use as a post card! Man…this woman is smart! I can’t think of a better way to get your kids excited about writing!
So, as I said…these cards are not limited to school lunch use! They can be a great addition to your Homeschool lunch time!
This is a winning product in my home!
Want a chance to win your own?
The Main Entry
Visit Kids Lunch Box Cards , then come back here and comment letting me know what you think!
After completing the main entry you can do the following for bonus entries. Please make a new comment for each thing you do!
- Subscribe to Not So Average Mama in the upper right side bar
- Subscribe to Kids Lunch Box Cards Newsletter on the lower left sidebar of the website.
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this post by pressing the Twitter button below and adding @stitchblade.
- Add to Technorati Favorites just press the button below
- Email this post to your friends and CC it to email@example.com
- Blog this contest and comment with the link.
Have fun and good luck! You will love these cards!
US only, 18+ Contest ends Tuesday, May 12th 2009.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- How Single Mums Can Make Some Extra Money Online - June 13, 2021
- 4 Considerations to Make When Choosing an Insurance for Your Family - June 9, 2021
- Building A New Home, Or Remodeling A Home? - May 30, 2021