As you look for unique gifts for your friends and family, I want to let you know about Just Jen. The sky is the limit! Imagine all of the fun things you could do with designs from Just Jen! Birthdays, Wedding Parties, Groups, Family Reunions or even bachelorette party shirts! I am so impressed with the quality and service that Just Jen provides. It is so fun to customize t-shirts! This would be an excellent gift for Morgan (my 13 year old). I will definitely be adding Just Jen to my Christmas Gift Guide!
Have you ever had an idea in your head and been like ohhh that would make an awesome shirt, I would sooo wear that if I could find it on a shirt! Sure you have! For the longest time I wanted a shirt that said I Shoot People. Play on words since I am a photographer. Sure, I had thought about getting one from one of those online printing companies, but honestly, those look cheap…atleast the ones I have seen.
I wanted something better. I wanted something different. That is when I learned about Just Jen. They had contacted me right when I was looking! How great is that timing. So I was able to order my I Shoot People shirt! Now, my photo is a cell phone snap shot, but you can still see how rad the shirt is.
I chose to have mine done with Volcano Crystals! I love the colors and they way they catch the light. The shirt I chose was the Fitted Short Sleeve. I want to forewarn you that these shirts do run small, so order a size larger than you think you need.
They even have hoodies, I think that is what I’ll get next! I bet Morgan would love one too!
One Not So Average Mama reader will win one Just Jen shirt (no hoodies)! This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian entries.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Just Jen and browse the site. Come back here and leave a comment telling me what you would choose!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the mandatory entry before any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like Just Jen on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow Just Jen on Twitter @JustJenShop
- Post this on your Facebook wall “Just Jen, awesome unique custom gifts! http://www.justjen.com/shop/custom-tshirts.htm” Be sure to get the url to your wall post(you can do this by clicking the time it was posted)and leave it in a comment below.
- Tweet about this giveaway: “I just entered to win an awesome custom T-Shirt! @stitchblade @justjenshop http://wp.me/prmOk-416 #Giveaway” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on December 10th, 2010!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 5 Perks of Moving to Greenwich, CT - October 7, 2021
- A Catastrophic Car Crash Can Lead To PTSD: Recognize These Symptoms? - September 17, 2021
- What Is the Difference Between Preventive and Preservative Bridge Maintenance? - September 1, 2021