In honor of National Mentoring Month, NIVEA, NIVEA MEN, Aquaphor, and Eucerin are partnering up with Big Brothers Big Sisters, the nation’s largest donor and volunteer-supported network of youth mentoring agencies. Beiersdorf supports Big Brothers Big Sisters as a corporate fundraising and site-based mentoring partner.
I have blogged about these programs in the past and they make such a difference for families and communities. I would love for you to read the following information and share it with your friends. Together we can all make a difference! Let’s focus on the kids in our own communities first!
The 2013 National Mentoring Month goal is to donate $100,000.
- Starting January 11th through March 31, 2013, spend $10.00 on any combination of NIVEA, NIVEA MEN, Aquaphor or Eucerin products at a store near you and we will donate $1.00 to Big Brothers Big Sisters!
- Starting January 11th through March 31, 2013, visit the @EucerinUS page to receive a free sample* and learn how you can help support Big Brothers Big Sisters of America. (*while supplies last)
For more than a century, Big Brothers Big Sisters has been helping change kids who face adversity succeed in school and life. Eucerin wants to help the organization continue this amazing success!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Is it Safe to Pay Someone for Doing Your College Essays? - September 17, 2019
- EARN YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA ONLINE - September 6, 2019
- How Helping Your Neighborhood Could Turn into a Profitable Business - August 27, 2019