Looking for some new recipes for this Holiday Season? Tired of making the same things year after year? How about hosting a recipe swap? It’s an excuse to get some friends together and eat some good food! We all need to get together with our girls more often and this is the perfect way to do it. You could make a little pre holiday party out of it! I love trying out new things!
Here are some tips to host a successful recipe swap:
2. Invite a manageable number of friends. Keep the number around 8-12 people.
3. Make sure everyone knows to bring enough food to serve the group.
4. Display each dish on a table, along with the name of the dish and the name of the person who made it.
5. Ask guests to email their recipes to the host in advance so she has time to prepare a recipe book as a party favor.
6. Don’t forget to have fun! If all goes well, you may make this a regular affair. Be sure to take turns hosting.
Hosting a recipe swap before the holidays is a great way to try out new dishes! If you need some ideas on what to make to swap just check out the new recipes from Kraft Kitchens.
I am a Delicious Byte Blogger. The information used in this post was provided to me by Kraft Food in conjunction with the Delicious Byte Blogger Program. No compensation was received.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Considering a Home Birth? Here are the Common Home Birthing Myths and the Truth Behind Them - August 16, 2019
- 4 Tips for Hiring the Best Painting Contractor for Your Home - August 2, 2019
- 4 Ways You Can Dress for Festivals & Turn Heads This Year - August 1, 2019