This giveaway has ended. The winning comment was #24!
I’ve got to admit, I have Sam’s Club on the brain, I was there today even. I have been spending a lot of time on the new Holidays Made Simple site. I love all of the resources it offers for my mom damaged brain.
I have been spending a lot of time in the Food and Entertaining section and I am loving the More Feast Less Fuss. Looking at all the holiday food options has me wiping drool from my chin. There are awesome photos to get your mind flowing on what you will serve this holiday season. There are even breakdowns on price per serving on some of the featured foods!
It’s like a look book for food! If you are stuck in a brain rut for what to serve, head on over and check it out! In fact doing so could earn you a $25 Sams’s Club card! Read on to find out more!
Can’t you just smell that turkey?? Yum….I love the Holidays!
Main Entry: Visit Holidays Made Simple and check out the Food and Entertaining section. Browse around and tell me something you see that you definitely want to serve this holiday season!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before any of the bonus entries!
- Subscribe to my Enews and Updates so you do not miss out on the upcoming goodies! 2 entries
- Tell me…Turkey or Ham? For me it’s all about Turkey! 2 entries
- Follow Sam’s Club on Twitter! 1 entry!
- Become a Sam’s Club fan on Facebook! 2 Entries!
- Tweet this giveaway once per day @stitchblade @samsclub for one entry per day! Leave your tweet status url!
This giveaway ends Friday, November the 13th, 2009!
Winner will have 48 hours to respond to winners notification!
The information provided in this article was shared as part of the Sam’s Club Sharing the Savings blogger campaign. Compensation was received for participation but the views and opinions expressed are solely my own.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- How to Help Protect Your Eyes and Ears This Summer - July 15, 2019
- 4 Types of Evidence You Need to Give Weight to Your Slip and Fall Case - July 12, 2019
- At Home Hair Drug Test at CVS - July 11, 2019