I was recently introduced to a company called Halle Joy by a friend of mine. We’ve all seen tons of party plan companies, but there are somethings that make Halle Joy different!
Halle Joy has a program called Points of Joy. The Points of Joy Program gives food, water, clothing, shelter and medical relief to missions around the globe. They also provide customers the opportunity to help direct where the to specific projects.
Another thing that is different about Halle Joy is that every piece in the Halle Joy connection is inspired by Scripture. The collections include:
- The Eden Collection
- The Grace Collection
- The Hope Collection
- The Journey Collection
- The Noah Collection
- The Peace Collection
- The Virtue Collection
I received a necklace from the Hope Collection and it is called the Thankful Heart Necklace. The Hope Collection features unique crosses. A reminder that in good times and in bad we have Hope for tomorrow. This was a good choice for me. The products definitely have meaning. The necklace is gorgeous and looks to be a quality piece of jewelry. It came in a nice box that would have been great had I wanted to give this as a gift. I like it too much though!
Through Halle Joy you can:
- Supplement your family’s income
- Set your own schedule
- Work from your own home
- Work part-time or full-time
- Spend more time with your family
- Replace income earned from your current job
- Add the latest fashion accessories to your wardrobe at dealer prices
One Not So Average Mama reader will win a Halle Joy necklace from the Hope Collection.
Mandatory Entry: You must fill out the form to sign up for the Halle Joy eNewsletter. If you can not see the form below, please click here to fill in your information. Once you have done this please leave a comment below letting me know you have completed this step. It will be verified, so please be honest!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before any of the bonus entries!
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade Halle Joy Necklace Giveaway! http://bit.ly/fe0KP7 #giveaway #win” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Halle Joy on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on March 15th, 2011!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Is it Safe to Pay Someone for Doing Your College Essays? - September 17, 2019
- EARN YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA ONLINE - September 6, 2019
- How Helping Your Neighborhood Could Turn into a Profitable Business - August 27, 2019