January is almost over, where does the time go? A common resolution I have read from friends is “cooking more at-home”. Here is a Granola Crusted Chicken recipe.
Viki’s Granola is made with 100% all natural ingredients, gluten-free and baked with love. This sweet & savory combination is so delicious you may make it a usual in your household.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- ½ cup Viki’s Original Granola
- ½ cup of flour
- 1¼ pounds chicken cutlets
- Safflower, canola or vegetable oil for frying
- Salt and Pepper
- Place eggs into a shallow dish.
- In a food processor pulse panko crumbs and granola. Place the breadcrumb mixture into another shallow dish.
- Place flour into a third shallow dish.
- Season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Set heat to medium and add ? inch of oil in a large frying skillet.
- While the oil heats, dip the cutlets one by one first into the flour (shake off excess) then into eggs and finally into the granola panko mixture.
- When the oil is hot, place the chicken cutlet onto the skillet.
- When the bottom is golden brown, in about 3 minutes, flip and brown the other side.
- Transfer to a platter lined with paper towel.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Choosing the Best: How to Purchase the Right Baby Diaper Bag Online - August 22, 2019
- Considering a Home Birth? Here are the Common Home Birthing Myths and the Truth Behind Them - August 16, 2019
- 4 Tips for Hiring the Best Painting Contractor for Your Home - August 2, 2019