I learned about A Better World in November of last year when I reviewed the Facebook app called Toon Ups. It was prior to the release of A Better World. I loved it because it was all about positivity! Then in February, after the A Better World game was released, they had a special “Heart Cart” introduced for Valentines day. It was a great way to share and spread love with all over your friends on Facebook.
Since then the game has grown to over 120,000 players! A Better World is more popular with women, I think it’s because we like things that are more meaningful. The activities are designed to help everyone who plays to feel better about themselves. It also helps you to be more supportive of others as well as inspiring you to make more positive choices in your everyday life. If you ask me, that is what everyone needs to be doing! Being more positive and supportive!
It’s fun to personalize your own character. Not only can you design your space in the game, but you can also take care of a virtual pet.
The game offers more than 15 locations for community members to explore:
- Department of Do Good – A place you can share real world good deeds you’ve performed and see what other members of the community have done.
- Gratitude Grotto – A charming area where you can reveal what you are thankful for and express your support for messages left by others.
- Sanctuary of Hope – A building where you can communicate your hopes and dreams and send encouragement to other players.
- Arcade – A play area with uplifting mini-games to enjoy alone or with friends.
- A new feature is the Better Pets Pet Shop, filled with adorable puppies, cute kittens or even a magical unicorn.
A Better World was created by ToonUps, a digital entertainment company that has focused on developing digital content that encourages a positive outlook and altruistic behavior for more than a decade. ToonUps hopes A Better World’s original approach could usher in a new genre of “do good gaming.” Research shows that being encouraged to think about things they are thankful for and doing activities that provide encouragement to others improves their mental, emotional and spiritual well being.
Play A Better World at http://www.facebook.com/ABetterWorld
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- DIY Ways to Make Your Home Seriously Safer for Your Kids - November 8, 2019
- 4 Best Websites to Find the Best eLiquid Flavours - November 7, 2019
- Aunt Nellie’s® Celebrates 90th Birthday with National Potluck Party CONTEST - October 22, 2019