Who doesn’t love taco’s? Taco night makes everyone happy in our house.
Soft, crunchy, Taco salad, you name it and we’re all over it!
What is your favorite way to eat taco’s? I know a lot of people like fish taco’s, but honestly…to me that is just ewwww! Do you like fish taco’s? Maybe it’s just because I don’t eat fish at all, not even fish sticks.
I think on our next taco night (next week) we will make some Tarantula Taco’s in honor of Halloween! They are so cute and fun looking!!! I can’t wait to see the kids faces when I serve them up!
Taco night is easy peasy with Old El Paso! They have the mexican food line pretty much covered for you! From chilies, dinner kits, dips and sides, enchilada sauce, refried beans, seasoning mixes, shells, taco sauce and salsa…they have it. The Old El Paso taco seasoning mix selection includes flavors like Burrito, Cheesy Taco, Chili, Fajita, Taco, Mild Taco and even a seasoning with 40% less sodium.
You can get all sorts of tips and recipes on the Old El Paso website! Did you know they even have a taco night game? It’s called El Tacodor! Check it out and serve up some laughs at your next taco night!
Download a printable coupon for $0.60 off any two Old El Paso products today!
One Not So Average Mama reader will receive an awesome Old El Paso “Family Taco Night” prize pack! The Prize pack includes a packet of Old El Paso Taco Seasoning, a Cactus Chip & Dip Serving dish, a set of 3 Fiesta Chili Pepper serving dishes and a $10 gift card to purchase your taco fixings.
Main Entry: Check out the Old El Paso recipes and tell me which one you would love to try out with your family!
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade Old El Paso Taco Night Giveaway! http://bit.ly/aGQqC7” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this once per day. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook.
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar.
This giveaway will end on October 29th, 2010!
The coupon, information, and prize package for giveaway were all provided by Old El Paso through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are my own.