Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil has soooo many health benefits! You can use it in your cooking, smoothies, raw recipes, your hair and your skin!
I know some people that drink a shot glass of it daily for better health and weight management. I have used it on an on going basis in my raw recipes and my smoothies. I have even used it on the little ones as a treatment for eczema with great results!
There is a Groupon right now that is $19 for Two 16-Ounce Tubs of Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil ($33.90 List Price). Free Shipping.
- $19 for two 16-ounce tubs of Jarrow Formulas organic extra-virgin coconut oil ($33.90 list price)
- Free shipping
Two-Pack of Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil
Jarrow Formulas’ organic extra-virgin coconut oil is an unrefined nectar expeller pressed from coconuts in a controlled indoor environment. The result is a pure formula rich in healthy fats like lauric and caprylic acids. Like its more traditional oil compatriots, coconut oil can be substituted into most recipes or bike chains in need.
- 100% organic
- Rich coconut flavor
- Unrefined and expeller pressed in a controlled indoor environment
- Great source of lauric and caprylic acid
- No hydrogenation
- Well suited to cooking and baking, just like a person with spatula hands
- Vegan friendly
What a fantastic deal! What do you use Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil for? Do you have any recipes that you use it in? Do you drink it for health? Diet?
Grab the Groupon!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Benefits of Dual Diagnosis Treatment - January 25, 2023
- How to Help Family With Mental Health Issues? - January 3, 2023
- A Perfect Cup of Coffee Every Time – The Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffeehouse+ Is A Perfect Christmas Gift! - December 20, 2022