Step aside, full lips and tan skin. These days, it’s all about drama in the eyes. A few years ago, we might have wanted plump, bee-stung lips like Angelina Jolie, suffering through stinging lip glosses and collagen injections for it. But these days the focus has shifted to another “It” facial feature – eyelashes. Stars like Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez and Penelope Cruz are batting their way down the red carpet with these feathery eye fringes.
The trend of cosmetic products with long-term benefits has grown over the years, as consumers continue to seek products that work together to enhance their appearance long after being applied. From acne fighting makeup to moisturizing lipsticks, consumers want continuous benefits that have quick results and longevity. We all know the wonders of mascara well; in fact, most of us feel naked without it. But breakage, thinning and damaging of the lashes are mascara’s little known drawbacks. Fortunately, EnvyDerm, a groundbreaking new nonprescription formula eyelash growth serum is here for our eyebatting rescue.
“Through meticulous research and development, scientific advances, professional expertise and the understanding of a customer’s well-being, EnvyDerm is changing the world of beauty,” says Nadia Smith, President and Founder of EnvyDerm. “At EnvyDerm, we provide consumers with the best eyelash care products to enhance their natural beauty.”
How to Use EnvyDerm?
The EnvyDerm applicator is very similar to a liquid eyeliner applicator. One should apply the stimulating serum once a day before bedtime along the upper and lower lash lines. EnvyDerm does not disrupt the daily application of make-up or other skincare routines. Can be used on brows as well.
What is in EnvyDerm?
EnvyDerm is formulated with active natural ingredients such as bioavailable lipo-oligopeptides that stimulate keratin genes. Powerful SymPeptide technology lengthens and strengthens natural lashes. EnvyDerm uses vitamins, minerals and amino ccids to moisturize and nourish lashes and brows.
When Can I Expect to See Results?
One should begin to see the lash line becoming thicker, fuller and healthier looking in as little as 2 weeks! In a clinical study, users saw a 25 percent increase in eyelash length during this period. EnvyDerm will continue to prove results over time if used on a consistent basis.
One Not So Average Mama reader will win one Envyderm product with a retail value of: $99.95!
Main Entry: What is your biggest beauty problem?
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Become a fan of EnvyDerm on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Follow EnvyDerm on Twitter @envyderm
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade @envyderm EnvyDerm Giveaway! http://bit.ly/hCSh5I #Giveaway #Win” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this up to 3 times per day but please space them out! I see people just tweeting one after another, don’t do that. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.(Daily Entry! Post it to your facebook everyday and earn an entry each time. Be sure to post a comment with the URL each time.)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar. (3 entries, post 3 comments for this)
This Giveaway will end on March 30th, 2011.
No compensation was received for this post. All content was provided by EnvyDerm.
EnvyDerm Eyelash Growth Serum is a gentle, non-prescription formula that promotes natural eyelash growth to give you longer, fuller and darker lashes. Our product contains only safe ingredients tested by ophthalmologists with no animal testing.
EnvyDerm Eyelash Growth Serum uses powerful SymPeptide technology to lengthen and strengthen your natural lashes, while reinforcing the hair with nourishing proteins, vitamins and moisturizers. Available for purchase at www.envyderm.com, www.Amazon.com, www.drugstore.com and www.overstock.com.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Solar Financing Programs: How Do You Pay for Solar Panels? - May 4, 2022
- 3 Things to Keep in Mind About Medical Debt Collections - April 22, 2022
- 4 Reasons Why Custom Engagement Rings Are the Way to Go - March 16, 2022