Hidden Villa Ranch is focusing on Better Breakfast Month in September! We’ve always heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This is the meal that gets your motor running! If you want to start the day off right then start with a healthy protein packed breakfast.
You can have an easy protein packed breakfast by having eggs!
There are so many things you can prepare with eggs to meet everyone’s tastes!
Easy Breakfast Ideas:
- Breakfast Burritos can be prepared ahead of time and then just heated in the microwave for a quick on the go breakfast.
- Pancakes is another prepare ahead option for busy mornings. Make a huge patch on one day and then freeze them. Pop them in the toaster and you have homemade breakfast goodness!
The possibilities of eggs with breakfast are unending!
Did you know that Gold Circle Farms cage free eggs provide 8 times the amount of DHA as in other eggs? they also have 6 times the normal amount of vitamin E.
DHA provides greater benefits to the heart, brain and eyes.
Gold Circle Farms cage free eggs are available at HEB, Whole Foods and Vitamin Cottage.
2 (two) Not So Average Mama readers will each receive 4 coupons for Gold Circle Farms cage free eggs.
Main Entry: Subscribe to Not So Average Mama and then leave a comment below telling me your favorite way to serve eggs in your home.
Bonus Entries: You must complete the main entry before doing any of the bonus entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow me on Twitter @stitchblade
- Tweet about this giveaway: “@stitchblade Better Breakfast in September, Giveaway! http://bit.ly/9mw3tU” Leave a comment with the tweet status URL, you may do this once per day. Be sure to leave a comment for each tweet.
- Become a fan of Not So Average Mama on Facebook.
- Become a fan of My Frugal Home on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook, please leave a comment with the URL to where you posted.
- Follow me on Facebook Networked blogs located in my sidebar.
This giveaway will end on October 6th, 2010!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- 7 Reasons to Fall in Love With Thrift and Charity Shopping - August 2, 2021
- All About Solar Cell Efficiency - July 26, 2021
- Three-Way Car Accidents: Who Can Be Held Liable? - July 14, 2021