- Create an extra-special kids’ table for your Easter celebration. Let nature be your guide. Flowers, bunnies, baby chicks, birds and butterflies all add festive elements to your linens and festive tableware. An Easter Tree Centerpiece decorated with a few special ornaments is both a classic and sweet decoration. Or try something as simple as a bowl filled with colorful dyed eggs.
- Make simple Easter treats. These tasty, healthy Hummus Pots are easy to make and fun to present. Fresh fruit, deviled eggs and finger sandwiches also tend to be a hit with kids – and finish it off with a sweet and special surprise, such as our Bunny Tail Lemon Cupcakes or Easter “Egg in a Nest” cupcakes.
- Keep kids entertained with fun activities like this simple egg-decorating activity. Then plan an Easter egg hunt and use treat containers for kids to carry eggs in, like these.
The following two tabs change content below.
Brandy is the wife to a carpenter/musician and the mother of 3 amazingly awesome homeschool/unschooled girls. Brandy is a Photographer as well as a Coach for the Weebellion as part of Rolling Rebellion Jr. Roller Derby. Brandy is passionate about many things and suffers from a very painful and degenerative neurological disease called CRPS/RSD.
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Top Tips for Surviving College Application Season - August 8, 2022
- 5 Ways To Reduce Stress In Your Life - August 2, 2022
- 5 Confidence-Boosting Tips for Your Next Boudoir Session - July 12, 2022