We’re all looking for ways to save big at the register. Well, I’ve found a way to make all of the coupons I use at my local grocery store worth an extra 25¢! How you ask? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Sign up at Swagbucks.com
- Head over to the Grocery Coupons page and start clipping coupons for your upcoming shopping trip
- Use the coupons the next time you shop at your local grocery store.
You’ll earn 25 points (25¢) for every coupon you use. That’s it! But, that’s not all… Today through Monday, December 12th, you can earn 2 points (2¢) for every coupon you print, up to 50 prints per day. That’s an extra dollar every day just for printing coupons that will save you a ton on your next grocery store haul!
Swagbucks has helped me get my Christmas shopping done every year. I cash in for Amazon cards and Paypal cash as often as I can. Use the coupons, gets some deals and earn some Swagbucks!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- How to Help Protect Your Eyes and Ears This Summer - July 15, 2019
- 4 Types of Evidence You Need to Give Weight to Your Slip and Fall Case - July 12, 2019
- At Home Hair Drug Test at CVS - July 11, 2019